Welcome to Blown To Sea's official website
By using this site, you are bound and agree to comply with the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your relationship with Blown To Sea, Jason Hitchcock, and this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Jason Hitchcock' or 'Blown To Sea' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Each piece is one of a kind and handmade using borosilicate glass. If multiple quantities of an item are desired, please email us before placing a custom order.
Receipt of Purchase
At the time of purchase you will receive a receipt which denotes your purchase from our company Blown To Sea.
Our refund policy is All Sales Final. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange after the time of purchase.
Repair Policy (If Applicable)
*We only replace items if they are defective or damaged as a result of the failure of our packaging. We do not allow exchanges.
To be eligible for a repair, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your repair.
If you are approved, then your repair will be processed, and a credit will automatically be completed. You will be advised of the total cost of the repair as well as subsequent shipping charges. You will be required to submit payment for the repair prior to it being shipped.
Our products are shipped within 5 - 10 days using the following carriers: USPS. To return your product, you will be responsible for paying for your own non-refundable shipping costs. If you are eligible for a repair, the cost of return shipping will be added to the cost of the repair. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your repaired product to reach you, may vary. Using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance is highly recommended when shipping an item, especially items over $50. We are not liable for and cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns or questions please email our Customer Service team.
Thank you for supporting Blown to Sea and enjoy!